Retail Vendors have the opportunity to showcase their products at Taste of Savannah on Saturday, November 10, 2018. To sign up to participate please fill out the application form below.
The submission deadline is September 30, 2018.
NOTE: To qualify as a vendor for our events, you MUST have products that are wine or food related. If you are unsure whether your company qualifies, please contact us in advance of your submission for confirmation.
In addition, a number of sponsorship opportunities exist for companies to achieve a higher profile for their products. For more information on the sponsorship opportunities available please contact:
Current Retail Vendor Schedule:
- Saturday, November 10, 2018: Taste of Savannah
Cost: $295 per booth/table space
To sign up as a Retail Vendor, please complete the application below. NOTE:
- This is a rain or shine event. There are no refunds under any circumstances for accepted applicants
- The Retail Market committee utilizes a juried process for all applicants. Applications are considered on a first come basis.
- Fees are due at sign up. The decision of the committee is final. If your application is denied your fees will be refunded.
- You certify that all information you may submit is true and correct. The Festival shall have the right to deny the presentation of any goods and/or services that have not previously been submitted with the application. The Festival will review your products on event day for compliance.
- NO personal/company tenting allowed under any circumstances.
- You will ensure all your staff and/or representatives are aware of all rules and regulations and agree to abide by same.
- The Festival reserves the right to cut-off applications at any time, completely at the discretion of the Festival. Our space is limited and available on a first come basis.
- You agree to release and hold harmless the Savannah Food & Wine Festival, the Tourism Leadership Council, the Georgia State Railroad Museum and the State of Georgia, it's officers, employee's, event managers, and all event sponsors and volunteers.
- You agree to follow all load-in and load-out instructions on event day.
- You agree to park any vehicles only in Festival APPROVED parking areas. On-site parking is NOT allowed under any circumstances. Once you have completed your location load-in, vehicles must be moved to approved areas.
- By completing this application you are agreeing to all terms and conditions, as may be presented herein and/or amended up to and including the festival date.