CALL FOR ARTISTS: ENTER THE 2019 SAVANNAH FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL OFFICIAL POSTER DESIGN CONTEST
Grand Prize Winner Receives $500 and Art Showcased with the
Savannah Food & Wine Festival
Savannah, GA (August 7, 2019 )– From varied architectural styles to dramatic Spanish moss, there is no shortage of visual inspiration in an iconic city like Savannah. Help bring the historic stories of Savannah to life by joining in on the 2019 Savannah Food & Wine Festival’s search for this year’s signature poster design. The premier culinary and wine festival is opening the poster competition to any artist or student over 18 years of age, in any medium. Let’s see your work.
Artwork Requirements and Submission Criteria:
- 24” x 36” poster with live image area of 18” x 30”
- Should be original artwork, depicting a culinary and wine element, be unique, and contain recognizable Savannah representation/imagery.
- Include dates of the event: November 4 – 10, 2019 and the website:SavannahFoodandWineFestival.com
- Festival logo is optional
- Submit image for judging in high-resolution (300 dpi) PDF file (no larger than 5MB); final submission to be in high-resolution TIFF file.
- Email final artwork, ready for consideration to email@example.com by 5:00 pm EST on September 30, 2019, with the subject line: 2019 Savannah Food & Wine Festival Poster
- Artist’s presence at Taste of Savannah on Saturday, November 9, 2019, for poster signings is requested during the event.
- Grand Prize Winner Receives $500 and Art Showcased with the
- Savannah Food & Wine Festival
The festival will have rights to the winning image, which may be used in festival advertising and merchandise (i.e. t-shirts, note cards, tote bags, etc.) in exchange for the cash prize. The posters submissions will be judged by a juried panel. The panel will choose one design to be the winning artwork, featured on the Savannah Food & Wine Festival’s website and the recipient of the $500 grand prize. The winning artist will be announced on October 3, 2019.
Any questions regarding the poster contest should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.