Savannah Food & Wine Festival Early Bird Discount Tickets on Sale June 2, 2020
SAVANNAH, GA (June 2, 2020) – One of Savannah’s most anticipated fall events, the Savannah Food & Wine Festival, presented by Publix will take place November 9 – 15, 2020. Limited quantities of the lowest priced advance discount tickets on the festival’s signature events are now available for sale online through June 30, 2020.
According to festival organizers, “Now is the time to buy tickets for the festival, as all of the signature events and especially the Taste of Savannah’s general admission ticket is priced at the deepest discount ever – 33% savings. There are limited quantities of tickets being released at the Early Bird pricing, with the signature events only currently on sale. This means in order to take advantage of the lowest ticket prices available for the entire year, we are advising our patrons to act quickly. The full festival line-up of tickets will be on sale July 15, 2020. The festival will be implementing a series of health and safety measures in planning for the festival, “Staying Safer & Smarter Together”. In addition, the festival is introducing contactless culinary booth payments for the Taste of Savannah, with RFID wristbands. Culinary credits are $1 in value each and discounts are currently available online for the RFID wristbands with the Early Bird discounts. This fall, more than ever before we are looking forward to Savannah’s most epic week of food and drink.”
Tickets on Sale Now include:
- The Grand Reserve Tasting, Thursday, November 12, 5:30 – 7:30 pm, The Roundhouse, Georgia State Railroad Museum
- Secret Savannah Speakeasy, Thursday, November 12, 8 – 10 pm, Georgia State Railroad Museum
- River Street Stroll, Friday, November 13, 5:30 – 7:30 pm, Rousakis Plaza
- Q-Masters, Chefs + Vets, Friday, November 13, 8 – 10 pm, Georgia State Railroad Museum
- Taste of Savannah, Saturday, November 14, 1 – 4 pm, Georgia State Railroad Museum
- VIP Lounge at the Taste of Savannah, Saturday, November 14, 1 – 4 pm, Georgia State Railroad Museum
- 20 RFID Wristband Culinary Credits – 5% savings
- 50 RFID Wristband Culinary Credits – 10% savings
The Savannah Food & Wine Festival takes place in locations throughout Savannah, November 9-15, 2020 with celebrity chefs and winemakers, connoisseur dinners, one-of-a-kind culinary, spirits and wine experiences. The most up to date festival information is available on the website at www.savannahfoodandwinefestival.com; Twitter: https://twitter.com/SAVFoodWineFest; Instagram: www.instagram.com/SAVFoodWineFest; Facebook: www.facebook.com/SavannahFoodandWineFestival.