ALL AVAILABLE GEORGIA GROWN SPACES HAVE BEEN FILLED FOR 2019. APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Again this year, Georgia Grown Vendors have the opportunity to showcase their products in the Georgia Grown Village at Taste of Savannah on Saturday, November 9, 2019. To sign up to participate please fill out the application form below. The submission deadline is September 30, 2019.
Be advised that this application is intended for retail vendors ONLY. Food preparation is NOT allowed under any circumstances. If you are a vendor that intends to showcase food items (ie: a restaurant), you must sign up as a Restaurant/Food Vendor and complete a State of Georgia Health Department application. When signing up as a Restaurant/Food Vendor, please indicate in the comments section that you are a Georgia Grown vendor and wish to be in the Georgia Grown Village.
NOTE: To qualify as a Georgia Grown Vendor for our events, you MUST be a member in good standing of Georgia Grown. If you wish to join Georgia Grown or require additional information regarding the program, please visit their web site by clicking here.
In addition, a number of sponsorship opportunities exist for companies to achieve a higher profile for their products. For more information on the opportunities available please contact:
Current Georgia Grown Vendor Schedule:
- Saturday, November 9, 2019: Taste of Savannah
Cost: (Approximately 8-10 feet wide, based on tenting set-up)
- $195 per booth/table space through September 30th.
To sign up as a Georgia Grown Vendor, please complete the application below. NOTE:
- All event are rain or shine. There are NO refunds under any circumstances for accepted applicants after application has been submitted.
- The Georgia Grown Village committee utilizes a juried process for all applicants. Applications are considered on a first come basis.
- Fees are due at sign up. The decision of the committee is final. If your application is denied your fees will be refunded.
- You certify that you are a Georgia Grown Member in Good Standing.
- You certify that all information you may submit is true and correct. The Festival shall have the right to deny the presentation of any goods and/or services that have not previously been submitted with the application. The Festival will review your products on event day for compliance.
- You will ensure all your staff and/or representatives are aware of all rules and regulations and agree to abide by same.
- The Festival reserves the right to cut-off applications at any time, completely at the discretion of the Festival. Our space is limited and available on a first come basis.
- NO personal/company tenting allowed under any circumstances.
- If you are a vendor that will be providing alcohol based products, it is a requirement of the State of Georgia that all product MUST be delivered by way of a certified Georgia Distributor. Any product not so delivered is considered contraband by the State of Georgia Revenue Department and subject to seizure. Additional fines and/or charges may also be levied. Any such product deliveries will be coordinated through Sara Donahue, the Beverage Director for the festival. (email@example.com)
- You agree to release and hold harmless the Savannah Food & Wine Festival, the Tourism Leadership Council, the Georgia State Railroad Museum, Tanger Outlets and the State of Georgia, it's officers, employee's, event managers, and all event sponsors and volunteers.
- You agree to follow all load-in and load-out instructions on event day.
- You agree to park any vehicles only in Festival APPROVED parking areas. On-site parking is NOT allowed under any circumstances. Once you have completed your location load-in, vehicles must be moved to approved areas.
- By completing this application you are agreeing to all terms and conditions, as may be presented herein and/or amended up to and including the festival date.