The Savannah Food & Wine Festival Volunteer Application
PLEASE NOTE: Volunteer assignments have not yet been created. These will be available shortly.
Welcome to our volunteer sign-up page. To sign up to volunteer click the SignUp Genius icon below and once registered choose the positions you wish to volunteer for. You may sign-up for as many positions as you wish.
As a volunteer, you will have the exclusive opportunity to engage in interactive learning experiences and have behind the scenes access that plays a vital role in the success of the event. Possible volunteer positions include general registration, wine and food booths set-up, first-hand assistance of culinary royalty, VIP lounge management and many more. Encourage your friends, family and co-workers to volunteer together at as many events as they wish.
Volunteers will receive a t-shirt and souvenir wine glass, as well as non-alcoholic beverages and snacks during work hours.
- For 6+ hours of work (cumulative or one shift), you will receive 20% off tickets to select events.
- For 15+ hours (cumulative), you will receive a FREE ticket to the River Street Stroll where you will taste your way through hundreds of wines, spirits, and beer. All this overlooking the majestic Savannah River, plus 20% off tickets to select events.
In order to volunteer for Savannah Food & Wine Festival, you must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be friendly, helpful and professional – and enjoy people, hospitality and culinary events
- Wear the assigned volunteer attire, which will be discussed at the volunteer orientation
- Report on time and complete your entire shift – be flexible and willing to assist both staff and patrons
- Understand that the use of alcohol while on duty (or before your shift) is prohibited
All volunteers for the festival must attend one of the two volunteer orientations scheduled from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm followed by a Works for Wine Party. Current scheduled dates are: